Become the Calm in the Chaos
My name is Pompe Strater-Vidal…
and I love to guide busy professionals who’ve achieved a certain level of external “success,” but feel something is missing deep inside.
If you’re looking for a calm presence to help you de stress, and create simplicity in the chaos of your life, you’ve come to the right place.
We will be a great fit to work together if you:
• Are a professional (such as an entrepreneur, doctor, nurse, coach, or therapist) who wants to prioritize self-care.
• Are ready for new possibilities and positive change—in your relationships, in your life, and in your work.
• Value spirituality and mindfulness—whatever this looks like for you.
• Want to find meaning in your life beyond material success.
• Spend your days stressed and overloaded by demands from your clients and patients
I have found that I work best with individuals who are sincere, committed to the process, and open to change. It’s important to me that we are a good fit because I work very closely with a limited number of one-on-one clients.
For over 35 years, I have taught many people how to transform their lives through positive change. They have achieved goals of happy relationships, meaningful work and healthier lifestyles, while connecting to their own inner truth.
I know from experience that mindfulness, meditation and self-inquiry are keys for you to become the calm in your chaos, de stress your life, and discover the beauty of the present moment.
My own spiritual transformation began at 19, when I lost a close friend in an accident. Leaving art school behind, I searched for meaning in my life, immersing myself in the ancient spiritual traditions of the east, and the innovative psychology of the west.
Stressed out? Sign up here for free access to my “about love” audio and ebook on self care and obstacles in your way. Learn to use awareness and understanding to love yourself.
Over the years, I studied and trained as a:
• Zen Sensei, an Ordained Zen lay monk in the Japanese Soto lineage of Jokoji Temple, and Hakubai Temple of Boulder, CO
• Psychotherapist, registered in the State of Colorado
• 200 RYT Yoga teacher, trained at Yogamehr in Superior, CO
• Enneagram teacher, trained in the Diamond Approach
• Fine Artist, creating mixed media original artwork using photographic transfers
Today, I am honored to impact thousands of lives through my online mindfulness community, Relax and Breathe.
They inspire me every day.
My life is filled with many blessings, including giving back through community service. I contribute to many nonprofits, including OMAA, the art museum, founded by my father on the southern coast of Maine, Hakubai Temple, where I was ordained, and St Joseph’s Orphanage, a home for abandoned girls, built by my husband’s family in the Philippines.
I live in the beautiful city of Boulder, Colorado, nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, where my husband and I raised our two sons. It’s a great place where I love hiking with my dog Roxie, a Welsh Corgi, whose photo you can see here.
Creating inspirational artwork for my clients’ offices, meditation rooms, and homes is something I enjoy. They’re peaceful reminders to take a break and come back to yourself with awareness. I am trained in Shodo, the way of the brush, and the simplicity of Zen infuses my art.
If you are ready to release stress, find true meaning in your life and become the calm in the chaos, I would love to support you.